The Mocke Emergency Steering Cord for kayaks and surfskis was designed to provide emergency directional steering if your rudder line or cable snaps. When one of your rudder lines or cables snap it is virtually impossible to steer in a straight line. Your paddling outing immediately turns into a rescue situation.
With the Mocke Emergency Steering Cord you are able to attempt a self rescue while you wait for assistance.
- One size fits most surfskis and kayaks with understern rudders.
- Comes in an easy-to-stow mesh bag with attachment loop.
- Adjustable noose fits over the tail of your craft.
- Strong stainless steel hook to hook onto rudder tiller.
- High quality, strong 5mm shock cord.
- Made in South Africa!